Saturday 19 May 2012

The North Face Kalymnos Climbing Festival

The North Face have organised a really nice festival this Autumn on the small island of Kalymnos. Beach parties, sport climbing in the sun, good food and company, all sounds pretty nice! Shame I'll be flying to Nepal that weekend...


You can find out more info on the weekend here www.thenorthfacejournal.com/category/kalymnos/ and to get you tempted have a look at the short promo video below.

I'm heading off to Keswick now to take party in the 'Evening with the Alpine Club' at the Keswick Mountain Festival. There's going to be Chris Bonington, Mick Fowler, Simon Yates and myself on stage for a open discussion/Q&A session all chaired by Lindsay Griffin. When you look at the years and depth of experience there I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to be bringing to the table and definitely feeling a bit 'out of my depth' so to speak but should be good fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment